Corporate social responsibility
The Cornerstone Foundation works alongside businesses and organisations across Scotland to deliver outstanding, mutually beneficial partnerships.
Our corporate supporters find that fundraising for The Cornerstone Foundation is a great way of motivating staff, encouraging creativity, improving communications and promoting team-building. It also helps to project a positive corporate image and demonstrates a commitment to tackling and supporting disability issues to staff, customers and business partners.
How we support our partners
Our partnerships team works collaboratively with our supporters to develop dynamic and engaging partnerships, with lasting impact in mind. When you work with us you can expect:
- Our team to work alongside you to generate ideas, plan your fundraising calendar, and deliver it to engage your workforce and customers
- Opportunities to develop co-branded merchandise to boost fundraising and align our brands
- A detailed communications plan and support involving coverage across print, online and social media
- Support to take part in our established fundraising campaigns. Take your pick from Care for Cake, Fizz Friday and our Christmas Money Box campaign, to name a few
- A dedicated account manager who is proactive and responsive to your needs
- A personalised and branded EveryDay Hero fundraising webpage to encourage staff engagement and keep track of your fundraising
- Materials such as balloons, banners and posters to help bring your fundraising to life
- The chance to visit our projects and see the difference you are making first hand
Escape the workplace, roll your sleeves up and help us make a lasting difference!
Volunteering opportunities across our organisation are as diverse and inspiring as the people we support. We have an extensive range of fun and innovative opportunities that enable our supporters to build staff morale, make a lasting difference in their community and foster team spirit.
Here are just a few examples from our current corporate volunteering opportunities:
Are you a Picasso with a paint brush or Scotland’s answer to Alan Titchmarsh? Then we need you! We have opportunities for teams to help us bring a new lease of life to the homes of the people we support, at our projects and in our offices. This team challenge provides a meaningful chance to make a substantial difference to the lives of people we support.
Activities and outings
Visiting the zoo, taking a trip to the seaside, arts and craft sessions to Christmas parties – these are just a few of the exciting things the people we support take part in. We couldn’t make this possible without the help of our volunteers who provide companionship and a helpful hand.
More and more we are looking for people who can bring their skills to The Cornerstone Foundation. Whether it be holding a CV and interview skills workshop for groups of young people with learning difficulties, or performing nostalgic music for older people with dementia – if you have a skill to share, we need your help!
Long Term Volunteering
In addition to these one day activities we also have opportunities for individuals to volunteer on a longer term within our projects. If you would like more information please visit our volunteering page.