The Cornerstone Foundation works alongside businesses and organisations across Scotland to deliver outstanding, mutually beneficial partnerships.
Our corporate supporters find that fundraising for The Cornerstone Foundation is a great way of motivating staff, encouraging creativity, improving communications and promoting team-building. It also helps to project a positive corporate image and demonstrates a commitment to tackling and supporting disability issues to staff, customers and business partners.
How we support our partners
Our partnerships team works collaboratively with our supporters to develop dynamic and engaging partnerships, with lasting impact in mind. When you work with us you can expect:
- Our team to work alongside you to generate ideas, plan your fundraising calendar, and deliver it to engage your workforce and customers
- Opportunities to develop co-branded merchandise to boost fundraising and align our brands
- A detailed communications plan and support involving coverage across print, online and social media
- Support to take part in our established fundraising campaigns. Take your pick from Care for Cake, Fizz Friday and our Christmas Money Box campaign, to name a few
- A dedicated account manager who is proactive and responsive to your needs
- A personalised and branded EveryDay Hero fundraising webpage to encourage staff engagement and keep track of your fundraising
- Materials such as balloons, banners and posters to help bring your fundraising to life
- The chance to visit our projects and see the difference you are making first hand
By partnering with us, your employees and customers can make a real difference to the people we support.